Saturday, March 13, 2010

MEeeeeee

hi....i am kunal....your very own kunal......the outgoing...the energetic...the humorous...highly ebullient....star of the eyes of parents, teachers & friends. with me everybody have had expectations of their own sort.
but when i do a fast rewind of my life and look back, then i get to know that i've never been able to live up to the expectations of any of them. :(
though i've set an example of overestimation....lolzzz....
anyways..this example would never be sighted by anyone.
It's been almost 4 years i've left the school and believe you me i never had the guts to go back and face any of them whom i had made big big false promises. they too had expectations from me and not the small ones, they had expectations which were insanely huge.
but i guess it was not their fault also, confidence always dripped from my face as if water were falling from niagara falls....
anyhow i know that i may never be able to reach what i had promised but i'll go back when i'll have to face least embarrassment....yes ...i'll have to face it.....
but...i'm not the only one in the league who is in such situation....i've a group of friends too....my supporters...my wellwishers...they always stood by my side...infact ahead of me... always saying you are behind us and we're the first ones to face the guilt...lol....
a group with whom i can share everything.............no ...............i'm not talking about underwear....i'm talking about feelings.....dirty people....
they themselves set examples to make me happy......
i just wanna tell them all.....however high i may reach ( what goes in thinking ).. i would neva eva forget them.....
anyways....this has been a peice of me.....a lyf full of friends, fans and expectations and less of achievements and accomplishements.....
rest of the peices...would be updated soon............so keep spamming!!!!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. nice expression!!1
    dont ever lose hopes life gives u its best alwayzz:)

    ReplyDelete